Indulge in an Interactive Dining Experience
The Hilton Wilmington/Christiana is hosting a six-course chef's table dinner.
On Thursday, Oct. 19, the Hilton Wilmington/Christiana is hosting an interactive dining experience in its outdoor courtyard garden. Prepared and presented by executive chef Robert Fratticcioli and food & beverage director Keith Davis, this six-course dinner will feature locally sourced and homegrown ingredients, optionally paired with hand-selected premium wines ($75 per person without wines; $100 per person with wines). Fratticcioli and Davis will also share culinary knowledge as they prepare each course.
Prior to dinner, enjoy family-style grilled vegetables, hummus, locally cured sausages and cheese, accompanied by the hotel’s signature elderberry cocktail.
The event begins at 6 p.m. and is weather-permitting.
To make reservations, visit www.hiltonchristiana.com/fall-food-frenzies.htm or call Katie McNally at 302-631-1551.
The menu includes:
- Butternut squash soup with toasted pumpkin seeds, grilled Maryland goat cheese and jam
- Optionally paired with Elouana Rosé (Oregon)
- Sautéed signature crab cake served over local New Jersey corn salad
- Optionally paired with Caposaldo Pinot Grigio (Italy)
- Keith's Courtyard heirloom tomato salad with Burrata cheese, served with Dijon-oregano vinaigrette and a focaccia crostini
- Optionally paired with Portillo Sauvignon Blanc (Argentina)
- Roasted lemon-thyme chicken served with locally forged mushrooms, risotto and a demi-glace
- Optionally paired with Charles Krug Chardonnay (California)
- Blackberry-chipotle barbecue Reid Angus short rib served over pickled peaches and sweet potato puree
- Optionally paired with Markham Cellar 1879 Red Blend (California)
- Warm cinnamon sugar beignets topped with Woodside Farm Creamery pumpkin pecan ice cream
- Paired with cold brew coffee spiked with Kahlua, vanilla vodka and sweet cream
100 Continental Drive, Newark
454-1500 • www.hiltonchristiana.com