Marinated Zucchini Salad (recipe)
Chill homegrown veggies with chives, garlic and oil.
Recipe: Marinated Zucchini Salad
This simple, tasty recipe will come in handy when you start picking homegrown zucchini from your garden, although the store-bought variety will work just fine. This recipe comes from Candice Linton of Highland Orchards of North Wilmington.
- Zucchini (sliced/quartered)
- Lemon juice (moderate splash)
- Olive oil (generous splash)
- 1 clove garlic (chopped small and fine)
- Sprinkle sea salt/black pepper as desired
- 1-tbsp. chives (chopped small)
Combine, chill and enjoy!