The mere thought of summerending brings tears to my eyes.And sotoodoes the ideaof missing a good dining deal!
Luckily, there’s still time to take advantage ofCaféMezzanotte’s lunch and dinner specials, happening every Friday and Saturday through Sept. 1.
On Friday evenings, enjoy one drink and two courses for $30. Options include:
- a Peronibeer, peach Bellini or glass of house wine;
- Arugula with shavedParmigiano-Reggiano andlemon-oil dressing, mozzarellaCaprese or sautéed musselsin a white-wine sauce with charred bread;
- and rigatoni fra diavolo (pasta with jumbo shrimp, capers and olives in a spicy marinara sauce); pork chop parmigianaor pan-seared salmonwith crab meat.
On Saturday evenings, enjoy three items for $20. Options include:
- aPeroni(or other select beer),Bellinior non-alcoholic beverage of your choice (sparkling water, soft drink, iced teaor juice);
- a mixed green salad orpasta e fagioli;
- and ciabattaCaprese, a 12-inch margheritapizzaorpenne Bolognese.
1007 N. Orange St., Wilmington