2021 Top Lawyers Ballot
Who are the best lawyers in Delaware? To whom would you refer a family member? We want your nominations for Delaware Today’s 2021 Top Lawyers issue.
The deadline for nominations is June 7, 2021.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Nominees must practice in Delaware.
- You may nominate up to three lawyers per field.
- Only lawyers practicing in Delaware may vote.
- Clients, paralegals and other legal professionals are not permitted to vote.
- Nominations must include your contact information so that we can confirm your credentials. Ballots without contact information will not be counted.
- Please submit only one ballot. Please allow sufficient time to complete the entire ballot.
- Unfortunately, you may not nominate yourself.
- You do not need to nominate a lawyer in every category.
- If you aren’t able to complete all fields for each nominee, please give us as much information as possible so we can identify the attorney for whom you are voting.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for helping us recognize Delaware’s Top Lawyers.
Nominations have closed. Look for the results in our November issue.