The Great $102,500 Beach Wedding Giveaway
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Contest open to residents of Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia and New Jersey, who are 21 years or older at the time of entry, except employees of Today Media, Inc., Draper Holdings, TKo Hospitality and Harvey Hanna and Associates and any affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, such employees.
3. Entry. The Great $102,500 Beach Wedding Giveaway (the “Contest”) will begin at 12:00 a.m. (E.S.T.) on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 and will run through 12:00 a.m. (E.S.T.) on Sunday, August 25, 2019 (the “Contest Period”). One entry per person, per email address. To enter online, visit the The Great $102,500 Beach Wedding Giveaway official registration page on the www.DelawareToday.com website, complete all of the required information and submit your entry by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button. Today Media, Inc., Draper Holdings, TKo Hospitality and Harvey Hanna and Associates (“Sponsor”) will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all email entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an email account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole, reasonable discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
4. Prizes and Odds. Fifty finalists will be selected from among all eligible entries during the Contest Period by a panel of judges based on stories that best represent the theme of how you knew he or she was the one. Finalists will receive an invitation to attend a reception on November 10, 2019 at the Lighthouse Cove Event Center where the grand-prize winner will be selected at random from all qualified finalists by a process to be determined by the Sponsors. Must be present to win. Finalists who attend the reception will receive a $1,000 credit toward a future reception at Lighthouse Cove Event Center. Credit toward a future reception must be used before June 1, 2021. The Grand Prize winner will receive Ceremony and Reception space provided by Lighthouse Cove Event Center to include a private outdoor patio with 100 classic white wedding chairs, an arbor or trellis with fresh flowers and an indoor space in case of inclement weather. An inclusive wedding food and beverage package that will include a 5 hour premium bar, champagne toast, signature cocktail, hors d’oeuvres, dinner selection for up to 100 people. All tables, chairs, linens, and service charges are included. A complimentary bridal suite for 2 nights in a luxurious condominium with a private butler to attend to the bride and bridal party the day of is also included. ($40,000); bridal bouquet, maid of honor bouquet, 2 bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres for the groom, best man, 2 groomsmen, parents of the bride and groom and 10 centerpieces for the reception ($2,000); onsite hair and nails for the bride, up to 4 bridesmaids, mother of the bride and groom, and flower girl ($1409); custom wedding cake to serve 100 ($700); onsite makeup for the bride, 3 bridesmaids and the mother of the bride ($650); photo booth to include 4 hours of unlimited 4×6 prints, booth attendant, customized print template with bride and groom’s names, fun photo props, photo guest book and USB drive of the event ($899); engagement shoot and day of the wedding photography services ($3000); wedding officiant ($300); rental of a full menswear package for 6 people ($1542); bridal gown ($2,000). Restrictions apply. Date of reception must be mutually agreed between the winner and Lighthouse Cove Event Center. The decision of the judges is final. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible finalists attending the reception. Must be present to win.
5. Winner Notification and Acceptance. The finalists will be notified by telephone and/or email on or about Monday, September 30, 2019. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate finalist may be selected. Winners may waive their right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed, except that prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of date of postmark. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release within ten (10) days, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may, at the sole discretion of Sponsor, result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of prize to an alternate winner. Grand prize winner will be required to provide social security number and will be issued a 1099. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to parent or legal guardian who must sign any affidavit or release required by Sponsor. Except where prohibited, participation in the contest constitutes entrant’s consent to the publication of his or her name and image in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
6. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
7. Prize Winners. For prize winners list (available after October 15, 2019), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Beach Wedding Giveaway Attn:Marketing, 3301 Lancaster Pike, Suite 5-C; Wilmington, DE 19805-1436
- Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Sponsors exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Sponsors may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
9. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (4) in the event of fraud, viruses, or other events that compromise the integrity of the contest, Today Media Inc. reserves the right to terminate or modify the contest.
10. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Contest Rules, or the rights and obligations of any contestant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Delaware, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Delaware. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
11. General Release. By entering the Contest, contestants release Today Media, Inc., Draper Holdings, TKo Hospitality and Harvey Hanna and Associates, any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
12. Sponsor. Beach Wedding Giveaway is sponsored by Today Media, Inc., Draper Holdings, TKo Hospitality and Harvey Hanna and Associates, whose decisions regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Contest Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. If you have any questions regarding this Contest, please contact Today Media, Inc., Attn: Marketing 3301 Lancaster Pike, Wilmington, DE 19805-1436.