(Above) The Blackened Salmon Pasta will be offered at Bonefish Grill in Wilmington for the chain’s Throwback Thursday event./Photos courtesy of Bonefish Grill
Keep up with the latest local food and restaurant news from our Dining Insider blog by signing up for our FREE email newsletter here.
Bonefish Grill is celebrating 20 years of business by offering the best of the past two decades.
The Throwback Thursday event on Jan. 23 will give guests the opportunity to enjoy dishes and cocktail favorites from the past and present. Bonefish Grill has one location in Delaware, located at 4737 Concord Pike, Unit 455 in Wilmington.
Bonefish Grill will be offering the following, according to a news release:
The Glowfish Martini./Courtesy of Bonefish Grill
Appetizers and entrees:
- Saucy Shrimp: Tender shrimp sautéed with sun-dried tomatoes and Kalamata olives in a velvety lime-tomato garlic sauce, topped with feta cheese.
- Applewood Bacon Wrapped Scallops: Four Georges Bank Scallops wrapped in applewood bacon and topped with mango salsa.
- Bang Bang Shrimp: Crispy shrimp, tossed in signature creamy, spicy sauce.
- Macadamia Nut Mahi-Mahi: Wood-grilled Wild Mahi topped with a house-made mango vanilla rum butter sauce and a sprinkle of toasted macadamia nuts.
- Fontina Pork Chop: Bone-in pork chop, fontina cheese, garlic, prosciutto and mushroom Marsala wine sauce.
- Blackened Salmon Pasta: Grilled and blackened salmon with sautéed artichokes, roasted tomatoes, spinach, garlic and Cavatappi tossed in a light Champagne olive oil.
- Glowfish Martini: Absolut vodka, Blue Curacao liqueur, fresh lime and pineapple juice served with a glow-in-the-dark bracelet.
- Bonefish Martini: Absolut vodka, sparkling wine, a splash of cranberry juice and garnished with an orange twist.
- Parkers Margarita: Finished with fresh-squeezed orange juice and Grand Marnier.