Stone Balloon Ale House is hosting She’s Got Game, a chef-inspired wild game dinner that pairs each course with a varietal from SIMI Vineyards in Sonoma County, Calif. The event will be held on Thursday, Jan. 19, from 6–8 p.m., and is $65 per person.
- Hudson Valley duck and Serrano chili popper with a black pepper Luxardo cherry sauce
- Venison carpaccio with shaved Parmesan, crispy shallots, arugula and truffle mustard vinaigrette
- Braised rabbit fricassee with herb drop dumplings
- Sous-vide charred wild boar with Maine blueberry barbecue sauce, seasonal greens and broken rice grits
- Maple sweet potato doughnut with wild boar bacon brittle drizzled with bourbon cream cheese
Stone Balloon Ale House
115 E. Main St., Newark