June 7 is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day, so head over to your favorite ice cream shop and treat yourself to a scoop (or two) of chocolatey goodness. While you can’t go wrong with traditional chocolate, these delectable spins on the classic staple are worth trying.
- Hopkins Farm Creamery: Order the Chocolate Banana Walnut.
- Ice Cream Delight: For a lower-calorie option, enjoy the chocolate soft serve.
- Marble Slab Creamery: Dig into the Chocolate Amarettoâ€‹.
- Sweet Lucy’s: Get a sugar high from the Chocolate Chocolate Chip.
- UDairy Creamery: We dare you to try a scoop of Brownie Batter Buzz and not order a second.
- Vanderwende’s: It’s a toss-up between the Mocha Almond Fudge and the Cappuccino Crunch.
- Woodside Farm Creamery: Try the Chocolate Thunder.
- Cold Stone Creamery: Indulge in the Chocolate Devotion creation.