Adobe Stock./By Lukas
Keep up with the latest local food and restaurant news by signing up for our FREE email newsletter here.
Showcasing some of the region’s premiere restaurants, Brandywine Valley Restaurant Week returns Sept. 9-14. Participating restaurants will offer special prix-fixe menus for lunch and dinner. Look for two-course lunches priced at $15 and three-course dinners for $35. So far, 17 restaurants from Chadds Ford, Pa. to Newark are slated to participate. Here’s a look:
- Agave Mexican Cuisine, Chadds Ford, Pa.
- Back Burner Restaurant & Tavern, Hockessin
- Bardea Food & Drink, Wilmington
- Brandywine Prime, Chadds Ford, Pa.
- Buckley’s Tavern, Wilmington
- Columbus Inn, Wilmington
- Domaine Hudson, Wilmington
- The Green Room, Wilmington
- Harry’s Savoy Grill, Wilmington
- Hearth Kitchen, Kennett Square
- Krazy Kat’s, Montchanin
- La Fia Bistro, Wilmington
- Market Kitchen & Bar, Newark
- Piccolina Toscana, Wilmington
- Tonic Bar & Grille, Wilmington
- V&M Bistro, Wilmington
- Walter’s Steakhouse, Wilmington