Adobe Stock./By Lukas
Keep up with the latest local food and restaurant newsby signing up for our FREE email newsletterhere.
Showcasing some of the region’s premiere restaurants,Brandywine Valley Restaurant Weekreturns Sept. 9-14. Participating restaurants will offer special prix-fixe menus for lunch and dinner. Look for two-course lunches priced at $15 and three-course dinners for $35. So far, 17 restaurants from Chadds Ford, Pa. to Newarkare slated to participate. Here’s a look:
- Agave Mexican Cuisine, Chadds Ford, Pa.
- Back Burner Restaurant & Tavern, Hockessin
- Bardea Food & Drink, Wilmington
- Brandywine Prime, Chadds Ford, Pa.
- Buckley’s Tavern, Wilmington
- Columbus Inn, Wilmington
- Domaine Hudson, Wilmington
- The Green Room, Wilmington
- Harry’s Savoy Grill, Wilmington
- Hearth Kitchen, Kennett Square
- Krazy Kat’s, Montchanin
- La Fia Bistro, Wilmington
- Market Kitchen & Bar, Newark
- Piccolina Toscana, Wilmington
- Tonic Bar & Grille, Wilmington
- V&M Bistro, Wilmington
- Walter’s Steakhouse, Wilmington