Courtesy of Bonefish Grill
Thursday, Sept. 22, is the first official day of fall, and Bonefish Grill is celebrating the new season with a few crave-worthy dishes and perfectly paired cocktails. The new items will only be available during the fall, and include:
- Fresh Swordfish + Pumpkin Ravioli topped with feta, crispy onions and a hint of butter.
- Cedar Plank Bourbon Salmon: Norwegian Salmon served on a cedar plank, topped with fall maple and Jim Beam bourbon glaze.
- Crab Crusted Icelandic Cod: Lean, flaky fish with a garlic and crab crumb dusting, topped with crab and a white wine lemon sauce.
- Wild Snapper + Shrimp: Wood-grilled fresh Snapper, lightly blackened, topped with three jumbo shrimp and finished with a warm chorizo “mojo” sauce.
- Pumpkin Crème Brûlée: Seasoned with hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, and topped with fresh whipped cream.
The Fresh Pear and Fall Apple Martinis are new to the cocktail menu and combine the juices of nutrient-packed, low-calorie fresh apples and pears with premium specialty vodkas and flavorful infusions.
4737 Concord Pike (Concord Mall)