Sample some of your favorite Dogfish Head brews (and maybe a few you haven’t tried) at Caffé Gelato’s Dogfish Head IPA Beer Dinner on Nov. 13. From 6:30–9:30 p.m., you’ll dine on five delicious Italian courses, each paired with Dogfish Beer. Dogfish Head founder Sam Calagione will be in attendance.
Dinner is $79 per person.
The menu includes:
- Dogfish Head Flesh & Blood
- Dogfish Head Featured Cocktail
- Grilled gourmet sausages, Tuscan cannellini bean ragout, Piquillo-pepper relish and chili oil
- 60 Minute IPA
- Chorizo-stuffed roasted quail, house-crafted ricotta gnocchi, Romesco sauce, cranberry-chili relish and micro greens
- Burton Baton
- Grilled baby romaine, Shelter Pale Ale Caesar dressing, oven-dried Roma tomatoes, crispy pancetta, focaccia croutons, shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano and garlic chips
- Brown sugar-glazed, prosciutto-wrapped, Heritage pork tenderloin; house-crafted Gorgonzola ravioli, sage brown butter sauce, shaved Brussels sprouts, braised butternut squash, carrots, apple and raisin relish and chive oil
- 90 Minute IPA
- Milburn Orchard Spiced Apple Torte served with Mascarpone cream sauce and maple gelato
90 E. Main St., Newark