On Friday, Nov. 11, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant founders Kevin Finn, Mark Edelson and Kevin Davies will celebrate 20 years in business with a festive, company-wide toast at all 12 locations. At 5 p.m., guests will enjoy a complimentary 8-ounce anniversary ale brewed exclusively for the celebration. In Newark, Iron Hill’s first location, all three owners will be present, and joined by elected officials and state dignitaries.
Starting at 4 p.m., all 12 Iron Hill locations will offer a very special tap takeover, featuring eight of the restaurant’s most award-winning beers. These beers include:
- Russian Imperial Stout: a full-bodied stout
- Bedotter: a traditional Belgian-style golden ale
- Lodestone Lager: a Munich-style pale ale
- Rye of the Tiger: an amber American IPA
- Black IPA: an American-style IPA
- The Cannibal: a golden, Belgian-style ale
- Overload Stout: an Imperial stout
- Lambic du Hill: a traditional, unfiltered Belgian-style lambic
Local locations include: 147 E. Main St., Newark, 266-9000; 620 Justison St., Wilmington, 472-2739. For more information, visit www.ironhillbrewery.com.