Courtesy of Jim Coarse, Moonloop Photography
Sure, Valentine’s Day usually gets all the love during the month of February, but one thing that always make the month a little sweeter is the arrival of Girl Scout cookies. But don’t think your Trefoils or Tagalongs pair well with just milk—Liquid Alchemy is pairing the cookies with mead and cider during its Girl Scout Cookie Pairing event on Saturday, Feb. 18.
The pairings are as follows:
- Samoas paired with the Cosmo-Naughty—a pomegranate, passion fruit and blood orange mead;
- Tagalongs paired with Choco-Cherry-Bon-Bon—a sweet cherry, Peruvian cocoa nib and vanilla mead;
- Trefoils paired with Red-Cowabunga—a tart cherry, Tahitian-vanilla mead;
- S’mores paired with dark Belgium-style hard cider; and
- Toffee-Tastic (a gluten-free cookie) paired with Sweet Nothing—a traditional mead made with orange blossom honey
Prices range from $6–$7 (a full pour of mead and a cookie). Boxes of Girl Scout cookies will also be available for sale.
Liquid Alchemy’s Girl Scout Cookie Pairing
Saturday, Feb. 18, from noon–9 p.m.
28 Brookside Drive, Wilmington