You don’t need to be celebrating a birthday or anniversary as a reason to make reservations for Caffé Gelato’s Sinatra Summer Wind Wine Dinner. On Thursday, Aug. 25, guests will enjoy a five-course meal and music by Sean “Sinatra” Reilly.
The menu includes:
- â€‹Stellina de Notte Prosecco
- Pan-seared day-boat scallop served with Manchego polenta and Kalamata olive dust
- Stellina de Notte Prosecco
- House-crafted ravioli stuffed with ricotta and crab, served in a lemon and white wine sauce with oregano, crushed red pepper, sweet corn heirloom tomatoes and asparagus
- Barone Fini Pinot Grigio
- â€‹Burrata and grilled Milburn orchard peaches, arugula, crisp Prosciutto di Parma, Pecorino Romano, roasted shallot and sherry vinaigrette, toasted Marcona almonds, honey roasted Cipollini onions and focaccia croutons
- Frescobaldi Remole Toscana
- Chianti-braised beef short rib, celery root mashed potatoes, sweet corn relish and goat cheese broiled heirloom tomato
- Gabbiano Chianti Riserva
- Milburn orchard peach cobbler served warm with vanilla bean gelato
Thursday, Aug. 25 at 6:30 p.m.
90 E. Main St., Newark