The world of fashion is full of beauty, glamour and shine this holiday. Houppette in Greenville makes shopping for fine beauty lines like Laura Mercier simple but fun. Walking into this boutique, I always feel as if I am in a mini-Henri Bendels … with its high-quality, unique goods that are hard to find around here!
Owner Cristi Miller is stocking progressive brands like Natura Bissé, Creed and Bond No. 9, to name a few. The Glam Gal just adores the chic and trendy hair accessories from Colette Malouf. Its sleepwear is on my Christmas list for sure! So are candles from Dyptique and Lafco.
This holiday season treat yourself to a makeup application for your holiday parties. Here is a little video with some makeup tips:
Get the look of my Holiday Sparkle Eye (or call for your complementary appointment on Friday with top Laura Mercier makeup artists).
• It’s a good idea to do the eye look before your foundation, just in case any powder falls below the eye.
• Your foundation should be a little lighter in the winter (It will brighten your face).
• Use a good slant brush for blending dark eye shadow, for a smoky eye.
• Use some bronze shimmer in the inner corners of the eyes.
• My lips are Laura Mercier: Redwood Liner and Dry Rose lipstick with a touch of Champagne lip gloss.
Tucked away next to Brew Ha Ha in Powder Mill Square, this boutique/makeup store is a true gem.
Powder Mill Square