Compiled by Ashley Breeding and Pam George
1. Keep whites and rosé crisp and reds at room temperature with Oenophilia’s Oeno-Ice chilling wands, $61 for a set of two, at Macy’s.
2. Opening is a cinch with a wine lever opener and foil-cutter, $114.95, at Williams-Sonoma.
3. Plum wine preservation system and automatic dispenser links to your smart phone. $2,499.95, at Williams-Sonoma.
4. Keep it cool in any part of your home with the Magic Chef 50-bottle wine cooler, $449, at Home Depot.
5. An undercounter wine fridge is a seamless way for oenophiles to tuck this kitchen (entertainment room, library, master bedroom) staple into a sleek and luxurious home design. At Ferguson Bath, Kitchen and Lighting Gallery in Wilmington, choose from GE Monogram, Avallon Dual Zone and Sub-Zero undercounter options.
6. Oster cordless/rechargeable wine bottle opener. $17.79, at Target.
7. Bali Wine Rack, $181, at Macy’s.
8. Vinotemp dispenses up to four bottles of wine or one box of wine and keeps it fresh for up to a month. $1,743, at Home Depot.
9. The Üllo wine purifier removes sulfites and sediment. $99.95, at Williams-Sonoma.