Dine out for a good cause on Tuesday, Jan. 31, as the Women and Wine Club returns to Big Fish Grill Glen Mills.
The event will benefit the St. Jude Children’s Hospital. St. Jude is dedicated to helping families focus on what matters most: finding cures and saving children. They commit to not stopping their work until they find a cure for childhood cancer.
Hudson Austin of The Wine Merchant has selected a variety of wines to complement the menu for the evening. Chef Justin Vickers has designed a four-course meal, packed with the finest ingredients showcased in all of the Big Fish restaurants.
- Saffron and leek soup with roasted fingerlings and purple basil
- Canoe Ridge Expedition Chardonnay (H.H. Hills, WA) 2014
- Baked lobster Mac and cheese with truffles, Conchiglie pasta, Brie, cheddar, basil and charred tomato
- Unconditional Pinot Noir (Oregon) 2014
- Braised beef cheek and diver scallop with soft polenta, local mushroom and pearl onions
- Browne Family Heritage Cabernet Sauvignon (Columbia Valley, WA) 2014
- Chocolate cake roll with whipped peanut butter, molten chocolate and sugar two ways
- Sawtooth Skyline Red (Snake River, Idaho) 2014
Dinner begins at 6:30 p.m. and is $55 per person (gratuity not included). Reservations are required, and a credit card is required to reserve a seat. RSVP by emailing Brittany@bigfishgrill.com or calling 484-842-1757.
Big Fish Grill Glen Mills
981 Baltimore Pike
Glen Mills, Pa.