Adobe Stock | New Africa
Warm up and chill out in Delaware this season with winter’s sartorial essentials like stylish jackets, scarves and gloves.
1. Isabel Marant Étoile Ingrid Wool Blend Turtleneck Sweater, $595, at Nordstrom stores.
3. Saint Laurent Bandana Print Wool Scarf, $325, at Nordstrom stores.
4. Sanctuary Fringed Knit Shirt Jacket, $148, at Anthropologie.
5. Eminence hydrating winter Lip Trio, $63, at Avenue Apothecary & Spa, Rehoboth Beach.
6. Barbour Hartwith Waxed Cotton Parka, $540, at Saks Fifth Avenue, King of Prussia.
7. Stone Spring Suri Farm alpaca socks (available in an array of colors and patterns), starting at $25, call 610-593-6694 for Delaware events and locations.
8. How to Stay Alive in the Woods: A Complete Guide to Food, Shelter and Self-Preservation Anywhere, $19.49, at Barnes & Noble stores.
9. Alpaca Fingerless Gloves, $26, at Terrain, Glen Mills.
10. Pilcro The Wanderer Corduroy Pants, $140, at Anthropologie.
11. Fleece-Lined Beanie, $48, and Infinity Scarf, $78, at Terrain, Glen Mills.
12. Wagoneer Carryall, $140, at Arden + James, Chadds Ford.
13. Blundstone 500 boots, $184.95, at Trail Creek Outfitters, Glen Mills.
14. Central Park West plaid shacket, $323, and Minnie Rose cashmere V-neck, $319, both at Ellie, Greenville (now located inside Wilmington Country Store).
15. Birkenstock Shearling Clog, $165, at Birkenstock, Rehoboth Beach.
16. Campo Relax Essential Oil Blend, $26, at Terrain, Glen Mills.