University of Delaware Early Learning Center is Seeking Full & Part-Time Staff
The University of Delaware Early Learning Center is a Nationally Accredited 5-Star Child Development Center that truly cares about our children and staff.
We take pride in the way we nurture and support young children, families, and our team of professional educators.We are seeking full-time as well as part-time staff members who are interested in helping to support the growth and development of young children, from infants through grade 5.
Full Time Staff receive generous University of Delaware benefits:
- Tuition Remission
- Excellent health benefits
- Paid vacation days
Full Time Staff Qualifications:
- Requires a minimum of a High school diploma (or GED) and CDA and six months experience working with children or Associates Degree and 6 months experience working with children, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires basic computer skills, basic math, reading and written language skills, demonstrated human relations skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact well with people of all ages and diverse backgrounds.
- Requires compliance with Delacare regulations including applicable laws and regulations.
- Must have prior experience and meet requirements for Office of Child Care Licensing Assistant Teacher Certificate.
- Successful completion of criminal background check, child protection and adult abuse registry checks, health examination and TB test.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 40 pounds with or without assistance.
Looking for a part-time position? Let us be your side gig all the while contributing to the positive well-being of our nation’s most precious resource-our young children!
Part Time Staff Qualifications:
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED.
- Acceptable criminal background check, child protection and adult abuse registry check, health examination and TB test
- Experience or courses in early childhood education preferred
- Delaware First Qualification Certificate preferred
Various Scheduling Options Available:
- Consistent daily shifts
- Flexible/on-call shifts
- Temporary summer schedule of up to 40 hours
Part-time appointments are paid on an hourly basis and are not considered full-time benefitted positions. Compensation is competitive and based on education and experience. Please apply here.
For further information or to apply for the open positions contact us:
Early Learning Center
489 Wyoming Rd., Newark
*What’s this? This content is made possible by our sponsor and does not necessarily reflect the attitude, views, or opinions of the Delaware Today editorial staff.