Resident Ensemble Presents 'The Millionairess'

Guest director Ian Belknap’s creative exploration of the haves and the have nots makes this play especially entertaining.

Through Feb. 8, UD’s outstanding Resident Ensemble Players present George Bernard Shaw’s “The Millionairess.” Extremely wealthy Epifania is fascinating, challenging, extraordinarily competent, and a brilliant business woman who gets anything she wants—until she meets a doctor who runs a clinic for the underprivileged. Ever the financier, Epifania challenges him to triple his clinic’s profits in three months’ time, and he, in turn, challenges her to live without money for the same period. Guest director Ian Belknap, artistic director of New York’s famed The Acting Company, creates a charming and funny exploration of the financial disparity between the 1 percent and the other 99 percent, making Shaw’s witty play fascinatingly relevant as well as abundantly entertaining! Get your tickets now. Call 831-2204.

Our Best of Delaware Elimination Ballot is open through February 22!

Holiday flash sale ... subscribe and save 50%

Limited time offer. New subscribers only.