The wait for Brick Works Brewing at Eats to host another one of its renowned beer dinners is over!
This Wednesday, March 7, don’t miss out on the Smyrna restaurant’s five-course “Flavor of Love” dinner. Come for the food and beer; stay for the music.
Dinner begins at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $50 per person and $90 per couple, including gratuity.
The menu is as follows:
- First course: Lobster and poblano empanada with popcorn puree; paired with Citrus Mistress American Wheat
- Second course: Beet-cured salmon with mustard toffee and horseradish whipped cream; paired with Cognitive Thief Saison
- Third course: Lemonade fried chicken with a brown sugar biscuit and pickled rhubarb; paired with Straw Berrymore Strawberry Lager
- Fourth course: Pastrami short ribs, pomegranate molasses and savoy bread pudding; paired with Doom City Brown Porter
- Fifth course: Bacon and banana beignet with almond butter and grape jam; paired with Joose Goose Double IPA
Flavor of Love Dinner at Brick Works Brewing and Eats
Wednesday, March 7, beginning at 6:30 p.m.
230 S. Dupont Blvd., Smyrna
508-2523 • www.brickworksde.com