The MidAtlantic Food+Wine Feast will feature seven renowned chefs from around the globe collaborating with well known regional chefs to prepare six distinctive five- to seven-course intimate dinners on February 23rd and 24th in some of the most distinctive homes in the MidAtlantic region. Other major events during the weekend of February 25 and 26 include:
• Tasting With the Pros led by Charles Curtis, head of wine at Christie’s Asia.
• Delaware’s First 1,000-Point Wine Tasting Curtis showcases ten 100-point
wines. Hard to find. Impossible to forget.
• Winemaker’s Dinner with Live Auction Seven courses prepared by amazing chefs, paired with 14 different wines selected and poured by the winemakers.
• The first induction of The Winemakers International Hall of Fame
• Gospel Brunch with 80 wines and delicious food from 10 great restaurants