If you’re heading to Dover International Speedway for the NASCAR tripleheader this weekend (May 4–6), we’ve got some good news: The slated food offerings sound amazing.
For example, Dover’s Delmarva Dog: a juicy hot dog served in a split-top bun, topped with fire-roasted corn, cheese sauce and—for a special Delmarva twist—crab meat. This hearty meal will be available in the main concessions area in Victory Plaza, the North Grandstand near Gate 15, and the South Grandstand near Gate 4.
Popular food trucks and concession stands from throughout the mid-Atlantic region will also be offering tasty treats. Businesses will include:
- Smoke, Rattle & Roll Food Truck (The Hangout, May 5–6 only): Tacos, nachos, mac and cheese, and barbecue sandwiches
- Sherri’s Crab Cakes (across from Gate 2)
- One Big Party BBQ (across from Gate 2): Pulled pork sandwiches, beef brisket, smoked sausage, chicken legs, barbecue beans and coleslaw
- H&H Concessions (near Gate 3): Chicken pitas, lamb pitas, funnel cakes and ices
- Buntings Popcorn (near Gate 3): Kettle corn, movie popcorn, pretzel dogs and cotton candy
And as if all that weren’t enough, the Dover International Speedway concession stands will feature both new and traditional indulgences, including:
- Loaded mac and cheese (outside Gates 2 and 3): Creamy pasta topped with barbecue pulled pork
- Loaded fries (outside Gates 2 and 3): French fries topped with barbecue pulled pork, jalapeño cheese and crispy bacon
- Loaded nachos (outside Gates 2 and 3): Tortilla chips topped with seasoned beef, jalapeño cheese, lettuce, salsa, sliced jalapeños and sour cream
- The Walking Taco (outside Gates 2 and 3): Seasoned ground beef, choice of Doritos or Fritos, cheese sauce, lettuce, salsa, sour cream and sliced jalapeños
NASCAR’s tripleheader weekend includes the “JEGS 200” NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race on Friday, May 4, the “OneMain Financial 200” NASCAR Xfinity Series Dash 4 Cash race on Saturday, May 5 and the “AAA 400 Drive for Autism” Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race on Sunday, May 6.
For tickets or more information, call 800â€441â€RACE or visit DoverSpeedway.com.