Courtesy of Greg Vogeley
Rolling Revolution, Delaware’s mobile vending and food truck association, is teaming up with the Arden Gild Hall for a tasty happy-hour event. On Friday, Aug. 12, enjoy food from eight local food trucks, as well as plenty of music and beer. There will also be a free fire-spinning show.
The event runs from 5–9 p.m.; the cover charge is $5.
The trucks in attendance include:
- Outlandish Food Truck: French-style cuisine
- Mojo Loco: Eclectic street food
- The Plum Pit Food Truck: Changing menu
- KOI On the GO: Fish on the go
- Cajun-Sno: New Orleans Style Snoballs
- Sweet Josephine’s: Desserts
- The Brunch Box: Brunch
- Uncle Johns BBQ Stand: BBQ
Arden Gild Hall
2126 The Highway, Wilmington