The holidays are over, and warm weather seems years away. So why not treat yourself to a decadent dinner just because? Harvest Seasonal Grill in Glen Mills, Pa., is hosting a five-course cabernet dinner this Thursday, Jan. 18, beginning at 6:30 p.m.
The dinner is $75 per person (plus tax and gratuity). For reservations, call (610) 358-1005.
The menu includes:
- First course: Espresso-rubbed wagyu carpaccio, served with pickled fennel agrodolce, salt-cured free-range hen egg yolk, charred olive tapenade and espresso aioli. Paired with Folie À Deux (Alexander Valley, CA).
- Second course: Pork belly confit, served with torched vanilla caramel crust, prosciutto arancini and arugula. Paired with Aska Rosso (Tuscany, Italy).
- Third course: Salt and malt vinegar black bass, served with eggplant chips, finger lime, Thai chili and chive oils. Paired with Penfolds Max’s Shiraz Cabernet (Barossa Valley, Australia).
- Fourth course: Dry-rubbed lamb loin churrasco, served with smashed Peruvian potato, mole poblano and rosemary chimichurri. Paired with Conca y Toro Marques De Casa Concha (Central Valley, Chile).
- Fifth course: Local chocolatier tasting. Paired with Harvest Charge (California).
Cabernet Dinner at Harvest Seasonal Grill
Thursday, Jan. 18 from 6:30–9:30 p.m.
549 Wilmington West Chester Pike, Glen Mills, Pa.