The mere thought of summer ending brings tears to my eyes. And so too does the idea of missing a good dining deal!
Luckily, there’s still time to take advantage of Café Mezzanotte’s lunch and dinner specials, happening every Friday and Saturday through Sept. 1.
On Friday evenings, enjoy one drink and two courses for $30. Options include:
- a Peroni beer, peach Bellini or glass of house wine;
- Arugula with shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano and lemon-oil dressing, mozzarella Caprese or sautéed mussels in a white-wine sauce with charred bread;
- and rigatoni fra diavolo (pasta with jumbo shrimp, capers and olives in a spicy marinara sauce); pork chop parmigiana or pan-seared salmon with crab meat.
On Saturday evenings, enjoy three items for $20. Options include:
- a Peroni (or other select beer), Bellini or non-alcoholic beverage of your choice (sparkling water, soft drink, iced tea or juice);
- a mixed green salad or pasta e fagioli;
- and ciabatta Caprese, a 12-inch margherita pizza or penne Bolognese.
1007 N. Orange St., Wilmington
658-7050 • cafemezzanotte.net