Walter’s Steakhouse is celebrating its 25th anniversary this September with a number of customer-focused events and specials.
Wilmington’s oldest steakhouse, Walter’s began over 60 years ago with Constantinou’s House of Beef, and continues to this day through the efforts of owner and chef John Constantinou.
The calendar of events is as follows:
- Through Sept. 30: $25 bottles of wine will be available from the restaurant’s “Wall of Wine.” All bottles will be wrapped in silver anniversary bags; some will have prizes inside.
- Through Sept. 7: Walter’s will roll back the price of its famous Angus beef prime rib to just $25. (As always, all entrees include a garden salad and choice of potato side.)
- Sept. 10–15: Walter’s is participating in Brandywine Valley Restaurant Week, serving a three-course meal for $35.
- Sept. 17: $10 prime rib sandwiches at the bar, all night long.
- Sept. 18: The Team Fox Parkinson’s research fundraiser from 6 to 8 p.m. Raffle proceeds and guest bartenders’ tips will benefit the foundation.
- Sept. 19: Twin Lakes Brewing Co.’s “Tap Takeover.” Enjoy the brewery’s newest release and/or all your old favorites.
- Sept. 20: Half-price burger night at the bar. Every house-ground burger is made with a proprietary blend of brisket and chuck meat, which makes for one tender and tasty sandwich. Or, in the dining room, enjoy the complimentary raw bar with the purchase of any entree, except sandwiches. Get your fill of raw clams, oysters, shrimp, caviar, clams casino and mussels!
- Sept. 21: The month-long celebration concludes with a Silver Oak wine dinner. Four courses cost just $85 per person (plus gratuity). Sean “Sinatra” Reilly will also perform.
Visit www.walters-steakhouse.com for more event and menu details.