TheWellwoodin Maryland, known for its delicious seafood, has a special treat planned for Thursday, April 12. Join executive sushi chef Al Chu and sake ambassador Alexis Abu for six amazing courses, each paired with a handpicked sake.
The dinner will be heldfrom 6:30–9:30 p.m. and is $60 per person. Tickets are available onthe Wellwood’s website.
The menu includes:
- Soup: Seafood miso;paired withJotoJunmai
- Appetizer: Tunatartareor Scottish salmon carpaccio;paired withHanaHouHouShu
- Sushi/sashimi: Bigeye tuna, salmon, Japanese snapperor Florida flounder (one of each); paired withShichiHonYariJunmaiâ€‹
- Sushi roll: Hairy Mexican, Green Caterpillar or California Sweet Dream; paired withJotoJunmaiGinjo
- Entrée: Super poke bowl (fresh tuna, salmon and fruit in poke sauce over rice); paired withJotoDaiginjo
- Dessert: Strawberry and vanilla mochiice cream (one of each flavor); paired withJotoYuzu
523 Water St., Charlestown, Md.
(410) 287-6666 •wellwoodrestaurant.com