The Wellwood in Maryland, known for its delicious seafood, has a special treat planned for Thursday, April 12. Join executive sushi chef Al Chu and sake ambassador Alexis Abu for six amazing courses, each paired with a handpicked sake.
The dinner will be held from 6:30–9:30 p.m. and is $60 per person. Tickets are available on the Wellwood’s website.
The menu includes:
- Soup: Seafood miso; paired with Joto Junmai
- Appetizer: Tuna tartare or Scottish salmon carpaccio; paired with Hana Hou Hou Shu
- Sushi/sashimi: Bigeye tuna, salmon, Japanese snapper or Florida flounder (one of each); paired with Shichi Hon Yari Junmaiâ€‹
- Sushi roll: Hairy Mexican, Green Caterpillar or California Sweet Dream; paired with Joto Junmai Ginjo
- Entrée: Super poke bowl (fresh tuna, salmon and fruit in poke sauce over rice); paired with Joto Daiginjo
- Dessert: Strawberry and vanilla mochi ice cream (one of each flavor); paired with Joto Yuzu
523 Water St., Charlestown, Md.
(410) 287-6666 • wellwoodrestaurant.com